We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations ￼Coordinators to support the operations team as we continue to grow our ￼presence across Russia. This is an opportunity to work ￼with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of ￼Uber. Are you ready to dramatically boost your career? Keep reading. ￼
If you are interested in launching Uber in your home town shaping ￼the way people move there – reach out. You’ll feel like setting your own ￼business growing driver base from zero. You will be in charge of the office, the product and the driver community in your city feeling you run your own business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Metrics analysis and product/process improvement
- Track, order, and disburse equipment to drivers
- Help with onboarding drivers onto the Uber system
- Maintain and organize driver documentation
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions early, late and often both
- Respond to support issues over email promptly
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline process ￼
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 - 2 years of operations/analytical or related experience (internships included)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Fluent Russian & English
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Gym reimbursement and medical insurance.
Please, provide Cover Letter along with your application.